Monday 26 December 2011

Swansea Summer Transfer - Season 4 (Writing in progress, check back later for updates)

First of all, I would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas!!!

This is going to be a very exciting 4th season since this is Swansea's first venture into europe and its the Champions League no less! I am sure you guys are all very excited as well so lets get started!


For this season, I believe that Swansea should be able to qualify for Euro Cup at least and with the budget at 15mil, it should allow me to buy a few more players in! :)

Players OUT

This season I had managed to sell a record of 25mil pounds worth of Swansea players! Quite an achievement, considering the performances that they had put up for the team. Take a look at the following 2 for example.


Lucas Viatri
 Scored only 3 league goals in the first 18 months then scored 13 in the last 12 months. Sold him first in case his form is a 1 season thingy.

Marcus Ruben
 Scored only 4 goals with an average rating of 6.59 in the last season. Celtic came calling with a 7.5mil offer. Took it without even the need to consider :)

And now the moment everyone is waiting for! :D

Players IN

Zlatan Ibrahimovic

 Swansea's only star signing of the season. Zlatan Imbramovic is a world club winner, having won trophies at AC Milan, Barcelona, Ajax and Inter. I am very happy that we can get such a world class player on a free! Zlatan has a good finishing touch and is tall enough to be a threat in the air. I hope that he will be able to add a new dimension to our play! :D P.S. I hope this pleases you Timo :)

Matteo Destro
 I bought Matteo Destro as a direct replacement for Lucas Viatri. Together with Zlatan Imbramovic, they will be the 2 strikers in for selection whenever I needed a presence in air. Matteo's young age also means that I might be able to use him for many more years to come :)

 Carlos Fierro
 Carlos Fierro is another player that I had signed for free. He is a young player with lots of potential! Carlos strength lies in his pace and his ability to trick defenders which is not unlike Alberto Bueno. I am hoping that he will be able to emulate Alberto Bueno in terms of his achievements in Swansea :)



5 comments:

  1. Bought Carlos Fierro in my first season in my Swansea save. Can and will score 20-30 goals a season for you.Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Mattia Destro

    But some very good strikers bought there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ZLATANN!!! and he's available for free!! world class transfer.. :p
    cant wait to see swansea in action

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey, where are the updates bro?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry my save file got corrupted so I stopped playing :(

    ReplyDelete