Tuesday 29 November 2011

Swansea in Dreamland!!!!

I am extremely excited to announce that Swansea is now in the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!!!!!!

And again my favorite Swansea player had been instrumental in providing the critical win!!!

Here are the standings at the end of the season.
This has been an extremely exciting season for Swansea with tension nagging at us throughout the whole season. Notice that the 3rd to the 9th position are only separated by 6 points!!! This had been the closest season I had ever played in FM.

Here are the last 5 fixtures till the end of the season.
I am rather surprised that we had managed to dispatch Fulham and Tottenham with relative ease. This shows that we had great mentality to hold on till the end of the season. I am very glad because this is a great improvement from the 2nd season in which we dropped points to fall low in the league.
Honestly, I had never expected this at the start of the season. I had only expected a 10th position at best given the previous low position in the 2nd season. Not to mention the quality of our squad is doubted by my assistant manager, Tony Coton. The best player in my opinion, Alberto Bueno, is only rated 3 stars and the 3rd choice striker by Tony! Furthermore, the majority of my players are 2-3 stars only. The only reason is that it must be my great tactics! muahahaha! :P


In the next post, I will review and reflect on the 3rd season and plot the new strategy for the 4th season.
Unfortunately, I had been really busy of late and I had to go on an overseas trip soon so I expect the next update will take quite a while. I estimate that it might be around 2 weeks time perhaps?

What do you think of Swansea's 3rd season so far? What strategy do you think I should employ for the next season? Let me know your ideas! I would really love to share a good discussion. Plus it really motivates me to keep on writing :D Hope to see and hear from you soon, my dear readers!

P.S. You can also subscribe to my blog so you won't miss the next post when I get back ^^

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations. Look forward to your campaign in the Champions League next season.
    JB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks! Looking forward to more advice from you in our next season!

    ReplyDelete