Saturday 12 November 2011

The First Few Matches - Season 3

The 3rd season started off pretty well!!! Well, I think a picture speaks a thousand words so I let the picture below do the talking :)

Yes! We have broken a club record of having 6 matches unbeaten! Now lets take a look at the latest Swansea matches :)

We have not loss a SINGLE match since the start of the season including friendlies! Finally, I think there is a light shining at the end of the tunnel :)

Our current form is best represented by this really impressive comeback win against Everton in the league cup!
Burdisso started the salvo with a powerful header during 1st half stoppage time. Anichebe equalized halfway in the 2nd half but Ruben stunned the ground when he finished at the dying moments of the game! I am especially pleased with the amount of chances created in this game. I would like to remind my dear readers that Everton is now a major club because it is now backed by oil-rich tycoons with Carlo Tevez as their best striker!

Due to our amazing run, we had also achieved a stunning league position! Please note that we are currently that BEST scoring team in the league!

I know that I am getting really excited but I must keep calm. If we looked back at Swansea's history, Swansea had a bad habit of starting to falter about 10 games before the winter transfer window. If only Swansea can maintain this form till the winter transfer window then I can breathe easier :)

No comments:

Post a Comment