Tuesday 8 November 2011

Towards the End...

With 5 more games till the end of the season, Swansea has lost all hopes of ever obtaining a 10th final position. 12th position would be the best we can hope for if we are lucky... very lucky...
Swansea isn't very active during the winter transfer because of the lack of quality wanting to join us. However, I did managed to make a couple of signings in an attempt to strengthen the squad....

Players IN

David Ospina
 David Ospina is signed to provide competition to Michael Vorm. With the end of the season in sight, while I am disappointed that he cannot perform well enough to replace replace Vorm directly, he had performed at similar level of Vorm at the very least. Seeing that he is still new and not yet settled, I am excited at the prospect of having 2 top class keepers in Swansea battling for their place in the squad.

Marco Ruben
 Marco Ruben is another signing to improve the quality upfront. So far Ruben has not made much of a impact other than the hat-trick he scored against Middlesbrough but I hope to will be able live up to my expectations in the near future.

Players OUT
With the arrival of David Ospina, Moreira is now deemed surplus to my requirements. I had hoped to keep Mark Gower but he wanted first-team action which I cant promise so I had to let him go as well.

With 5 more games till the end of season, I now spend more of time in trying to find the perfect tactics for my team. Hopefully Swansea can do better next season!

No comments:

Post a Comment