Wednesday 16 November 2011

Swans Flying Low

I would apologise to my dear readers. I have been pretty busy lately and little time for FM but I will update what little I had played.

As I predicted in my previous post, the Swans are now starting to struggle from their top flight dreams, having lost 3 league matches since the last post. With the winter window closing in I hope to be able to hold on till the window opens. Here's what happened since we last met.


I was elated when we managed one of our biggest wins in history against Stoke in an all out 6-1 demolition.
However, we had probably used all our scoring luck in that match because for the next 7 matches, Swansea could not achieve more than 1 goal per match. The performances became bad and we are practically losing every game. What few games we had won are achieved by merely pure luck, as with the Newcastle match.
Despite making numerous chances, I am appalled by our finishing skills by not being able to even put in 1 goal. In the end, we have to settled for a win given purely based on our opponent's generosity.

However due to our previous strong run of games, we are still able to stay afloat in the big 4 standings so far.
I hoped that even if Swansea is underperforming right now, the rest of the league will underperform with us too :)
Given that Man U is underperforming too right now, I hope that we will be able to snatch some points from them in the next 2 games :)

No comments:

Post a Comment