Tuesday 22 November 2011

If It Ain't Broken, Don't Fix It

Swansea continued its superb form by bulldozing its way into the big 4. It had been a dream so far and even as head coach I wonder how long can we maintain this form. With only 6 points behind the leaders, I wonder if there is a remote chance where Swansea might even take the title this season!

During this winter transfer window, I decided not to buy any new players. If the current crop of players are capable of playing so well together, I don't want to risk jeopardizing the harmony in the dressing room right now. As an old saying goes, "if it ain't broken, don't fix it!"

Having played some matches thus far, I think I had made the correct decision as Swansea had not lost a match since the previous post.

I am elated at the results against Man City. Those 3 points we took from them have now reduced the title race to within 6 points! In this match, I would like to commend the defense, led by Guillermo Burdisso for producing a stellar performance.


With the critics predicting a meagre 16th position for Swansea at the start of the season, I wonder what will they say now? I supposed we are still at the 16th... 16th counting from the bottom that is!


What do you think of Swansea's season so far? Do you think that Swansea might even have a chance to snatch the title? Let me know your views!

No comments:

Post a Comment